Click the link below to subscribe to SPECIAL REPORTS from the Niagara Reporter
By: Staff Reporter
Mayor Robert Restaino announced the paving and roadwork schedule for the City of Niagara Falls.
· Frontier Avenue: From 93rd Street to 95th Street
· 93rd Street: From Frontier Avenue to dead end at Bergholtz Creek
· 87th Street: From Niagara Falls Boulevard to Bollier Avenue
· 86th Street: From Niagara Falls Boulevard to Bollier Avenue
· 85th Street: From Niagara Falls Boulevard to South Military Road
· Council Street: From Rivershore Drive to Jolliet Avenue
· 84th Street: From Buffalo Avenue to Stephenson Avenue
· 60th Street: From Frontier Avenue to Niagara Falls Boulevard
· North Avenue: From Lockport Street to Hyde Park Boulevard
· Whitney Avenue: From 11th Street to Hyde Park Boulevard
These are the first 10 streets to be worked on this season. The City will continue to provide updates on this scheduled work. This information will be found on the City’s website and Facebook pages. We can be found on Facebook @CityOfNiagaraFallsNY and @MayorOfNiagaraFallsNY.
“We know that the quality of roads is important to the residents of Niagara Falls,” said Mayor Restaino. “Our hope is to address issues with the roads as quickly and seamlessly as possible, creating better driving conditions and safer roadways throughout the Niagara Falls community.”
The City will announce any additional scheduled roadwork as the season progresses based on progress of the current scheduled work.